Does your sensitive and reactive skin often show irritative reactions? It is a clear signal of its need to be softened and soothed with specific treatment. In these cases, the ideal solution is to soothe the irritated skin with a light texture treatment that you can always use, when necessary, in the morning and evening, on the face and body.
Giuliani Dermatological Research has developed Lichtena® Emulsion, a new specific dermo-cosmetic treatment for sensitive and reactive skin, more easily affected by redness, irritation and itching.
Thanks to the presence of A.I.3active Complex in its exclusive formulation, Lichtena® Emulsion:
- rapidly soothes redness and itching, restoring comfort and relief to irritated areas
- restores the skin barrier by strengthening its defences
- protects the skin by increasing its resistance to the irritating, exogenous and endogenous factors that attack it every day
The effectiveness of its formula is combined with an extreme delicacy that makes Lichtena® Emulsion ideal for the whole family, including babies.
- AR-GB11 (Sorbityl Furfural): patented anti-oxidant capable of blocking the mechanisms in the bud that lead to skin hyper-reactivity.
- 18 ß-Glycyrrhetic: dermo-functional principle of liquorice with soothing and anti-redness properties. It simultaneously relieves the annoying itching sensation.
Natural origin active ingredients including:
- Allantoin: softening and dermo-protective, that promotes the physiological skin surface replacement because it stimulates cell proliferation and the rapid reconstruction of epithelium in damaged tissues.
- ß-Sitosterol: reduces skin unresponsiveness, with a targeted soothing and anti-reddening action, whilst relieving the annoying itching sensation.
- Chamomile oil and Shea butter: moisturisers capable of reducing redness and itching.
- Natural mixture of Jojoba, Mimosa and Sunflower waxes: softening and moisturising, it acts energetically to repair and protect damaged skin.
Mix of vegetable oils, including Squalene: create a protective film on the skin that reduces moisture loss in case of damaged barrier, restoring elasticity of the skin.