Lichtena® Facial Dermo-Cleanser
For your face skin care it is recommended to start from the cleansing phase, which is fundamental for letting the skin breathe. On the skin of the face, during the day, particles of all kinds accumulate – dust, smog, environmental pollutants – which block perspiration and can be irritating especially for a sensitive skin.
However facial cleansing with aggressive products, or with too hot water risks to further weaken the hydrolipidic film of sensitive and reactive skin, which has no time to rebuild its natural protective barrier.
The cleansing of the sensitive skin of the face is therefore a gesture to be done carefully and accurately, with the use of specific products specifically formulated to restore and respect the delicate hydrolipidic balance of hyper-reactive skin, and thus reduce and prevent its irritative reactions.
The Lichtena® Facial Dermo-Cleanser is a soft cream-gel developed by Giuliani Dermatological Research to gently cleanse the sensitive and reactive facial skin of adults and children prone to redness, dryness, irritation and itching of various natures.
Lichtena® Facial Dermo-Cleanser performs its precious action on sensitive facial skin thanks to the exclusive A.I.3active Complex, 3 times effective in:
- soothing and calming the redness, giving relief and comfort again.
- gently cleansing the skin of the face from impurities, without attacking or altering the natural protective barrier.
- moisturising the skin, leaving it fresh and velvety, with no traces of greasiness.
- AR-GB11 (Sorbityl Furfural): patented anti-oxidant capable of blocking in the bud the mechanisms that lead to skin hyper-reactivity.
- 18 ß-Glycyrrhetic: dermo-functional principle of liquorice with soothing and anti-redness properties. It simultaneously relieves the annoying itching sensation.
- Skin-friendly active ingredients with restorative and protective action.
Bisabolo: active extract from chamomile with relaxing, soothing and softening properties.
Glycerin: super moisturising agent that traps water inside the skin, preventing evaporation and therefore dehydration.